Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DJ Flash-Throwback Records Vol 11 (Slow Jams)



TRACKLIST:

1.R. Kelly-Bump & Grind
2.Silk-Freak Me
3.H Town-Knocking Boots
4.Usher-Nice & Slow
5.Keith Sweat-Nobody
6.Something For The People-My Love Is The Shh
7.Dru Hill-In My Bed
8.Rome-I Belong To You
9.LSG-My Body
10.Blackstreet-Never onna Let You Go
11.R Kelly-You Remind Me
12.Janet Jackson ft Blackstreet-I Get So Lonely
13.TLC-Red Light Special
14.SWV-Weak
15.Usher ft Monica-Slow Jams
16.Changing Faces ft R Kelly-Stroke You Up
17.Mokenstef-He's Mine
18.Blackstreet ft SWV-I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
19.New Edition-Still In Love With You
20.K-CI & JoJo-All Of My Life
21.Jodeci-Freekin You
22.SWV-Rain
23.SWV-Always On My Mind
24.Mint Condition-Pretty Brown Eyes
25.After 7-Ready Or Not
26.All For One-So Much In Love
27.Shai-If I Ever Fall In Love
28.Boyz 2 Men-I'll Make Love To You
29.Boyz 2 Men-End Of The Road
30.TLC-Diggin On You
31.Monica-Why I Love You So Much
32.Monifa-You
33.Mary J Blige-Sweet Thing
34.PM Dawn-I'd Die Without You
35.Xscape-Just Kickin It
36.Usher-You Make Me Wanna
37.Total-Kissing You
38.AZ Yet-Last Night
39.Blackstreet-Don't Leave Me
40.Joe-Don't Wanna Be A Player
41.Monica-Before You Walk Out Of My Life
42.112-Cupid
43.Lauryn Hill-Can't Take My Eyes Off You
44.Ginuwine-Same Ol G
45.SWV-When This Feeling
46.Ginuwine-So Anxious

Although i'm not the biggest R&B fan in the world this CD had to be done, with the help from my good freind Trix. Anyways enjoy the slow jams, leave your feedback and comments, and please keep visiting this Site.

PS
There is no split track version, you just gotta let it ride out!!! Sorry

2 comments:

  1. Is there anyway to get a copy of this mix,

    email me: elliotdj@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this track get erased? There's no DL link. Anyway I can get a link for this please. Will appreciate it very much. Thanks. My email is: larken.fernandez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete