Monday, August 9, 2010

DJ Flash-Throwback Records Vol 12 (Street Side)


TRACKLIST:
1.Hova Song
2.Jay Z-In My Lifetime (Big Jaz Remix)
3.Jay Z-Dead Presidents (Lp Version)
4.Jay Z-Only A Customer
5.Jay Z-Friend Or Foe
6.Jay Z ft Beanie Sigel-1900-Hustler
7.Jay Z-A Million and One Questions (Extended)
8.Jay Z-Streets Is Watching
9.Jay Z-22 Two's
10.Jay Z-So Ghetto
11.Kid Capri ft Jay Z-Like That
12.Jay Z ft Mary J Blige-Can't Knock The Hustle
13.Jay Z ft Memphis Bleek-Marcy To Hollywood
14.Jay Z ft Memphis Bleek & Beanie Sigel-You, Me, Him, and Her
15.M.O.P. ft Jay Z-4 Alarm Blaze
16.Memphis Bleek ft Jay Z-My Mind Right RMX
17.Notorious BIG ft Jay Z-Brooklyn's Finest
18.Mic Geronimo ft Jay Z & Ja Rule-Time To Build
19.Big L ft Jay Z-Da Graveyard
22.Jay Z-I Can't Get With That
21.Jay Z-Friend Or Foe '98
22.Shaquille O'Neal ft Jay Z-No Love Lost
23.Jay Z-Parking Lot Pimpin
24.Jay Z ft DMX-Money, Cash, Hoes RMX
25.Jay Z-Jigga My Nigga
26.Jay Z ft Juvenile-Snoopy Track
27.Memphis Bleek-Memphis Bleek Is (Bonus Cut)
28.The Lox ft Jay Z & DMX-Blackout
29.Jay Z-D'evils
30.Jay Z ft Jaz-Bring It On
31.Jay Z-Imaginery Player
32.Jay Z ft Scarface-This Can't Be Life
33.Puff Daddy ft Jay Z-Young G's
34.Jay Z-I'm Feelin It
35.Jay Z-It's Hot
36.Beanie Sigel-The Truth (Bonus Cut)
37.Jay Z-Where I'm From
38.O.C. ft Jay Z-Bonafied
39.Jay Z-Can I Live
40.Jay Z-Freestyle
>My Favorite living rapper obviously needed a tribute mix cd. Soo many bangers from the Mid to Late 90's. This Disc is the "Street" mix with all the NYC bangers from Jay Z. Check it out, leave comments, and add me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment